Our Learning Path for Students
• Students who go through the Century 21 Americana enrollment process will not only get a heavy discount when they begin this program, they are also able to go to the local real estate office in Elko to receive their books; which is both fast and convenient.
• Next, a team leader or the manager of that branch will look through the school process with the student, and work to understand what their plans and expectations are. They are your guide, supporter and motivator through the entire learning process.
• Once the student has studied the course and passes the real estate test, they are then able to send their application for a license. The team leader is there to help with this activity as well.
• When the student has submitted their license application, the team leader will check with the real estate division to make sure that they have approved and are submitting the license.
• Afterwards, the team leader will gather the licensee, get them their location and assist in getting them involved in the Americana family of sales; so they can learn the best sales strategies and sales techniques.
As you can see, getting a license in Elko is no different from any other market, and one of the best parts about this program is that these classes are online. This is so convenient these days, because you can do this in the comfort of your own home.