If you want to become a real estate agent in Nevada, you must complete 90 hours of education and pass your Nevada Real Estate Salesperson Exam.
Passing this exam can be challenging, but with Century 21 Americana Real Estate School, you’ll have the education and preparation you need for success.
Our state-approved course includes:
- • 45 hours of live instruction.
- • 45 hours of assisted home study.
- • Students can register for 3 and a half weeks of either live virtual classes or in-person classes at Century 21 Americana Real Estate School.
- • All textbooks required for the course are included.
- • After registering, students have a full year to take the course. This means you can register now, and then decide which month works best for you.
- • After completion of all course requirements, students receive a certificate of completion and a student transcript.
- • Feel like you missed something? After completing the course, attend any class again for FREE within a year of registration.
All classes are held in the state-of-the-art training center at the corporate headquarters of Century 21 Americana Real Estate. Alternatively, students can now attend online from the comfort of their homes.
Ready to take charge of your career? Fill out our form below to get started on the path to real estate today!