If you want to become a real estate agent in Nevada, you must complete 120 hours of education and pass your Nevada Real Estate Salesperson Exam.
Passing this exam can be challenging, but with Century 21 Americana Real Estate School, you’ll have the education and preparation you need for success.
Our state-approved course includes:
- 90-Hour Pre-License Course
- 30-Hour Agency and Contract Course
- Students can register for live virtual classes or in-person classes
- All textbooks required for the course are included and may be picked up prior to class
- Registered students have one full year to complete the course. This means you can register now, and then decide which month works best for you.
- After completion of all course requirements, students receive a certificate of completion
- Feel like you missed something? After completing the course, attend any class again for FREE within a year of registration.
All classes are held in the state-of-the-art training center at the corporate headquarters of Century 21 Americana Real Estate. Alternatively, students can now attend online from the comfort of their homes.
Ready to take charge of your career? Fill out our form below to get started on the path to real estate today!